Hello from the Netherlands!

willem

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 am

Hey Timo,,,welcome,that makes three of us Dutchman,,heel veel sukses met het studeren,zowel je opleiding als hier op TG.....SEE YOU AROUND.

temo44

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:02 am

Waw, I really didn't expect such a nice and warm welcome! Thank you all :-). But there really is a lot to do here.. I'm getting a little confused. Isn't there a little 'tour'-button?

@chasplaya Well saying that I'm the youngest around here.. I feel kind of pressure now ;-).

I've started with the beginning lessons. I already knew a few chords, but this really helps a lot. I also started with the House of the Rising Sun.
I'd really love to learn finger picking. Any tips on that? Or do I have to start a new thread about that? :blush:

jayswett

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 am

I'm not aware of a "tour" button, but that's not a bad idea. Generally speaking though, the easiest thing to do is click on the "Master Menu", which will take you to a page that shows anything and everything that's available.

willem

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 am

temo44 wrote:
Waw, I really didn't expect such a nice and warm welcome! Thank you all :-). But there really is a lot to do here.. I'm getting a little confused. Isn't there a little 'tour'-button?

@chasplaya Well saying that I'm the youngest around here.. I feel kind of pressure now ;-).

I've started with the beginning lessons. I already knew a few chords, but this really helps a lot. I also started with the House of the Rising Sun.
I'd really love to learn finger picking. Any tips on that? Or do I have to start a new thread about that? :blush:

Well TIMO, you like fingerpicking so ''the house of the rising sun'' is a good (must)song to begin with,,(many chords in it) when you have problems you can start a new thread under the ask Neil thread,,you can also make a video and upload it in the targetstudents review section and show you problem,,,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic