Greetings and Salutations from Virginia!

Catman

Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 am

Welcome from the Holy Land.

Congratulations on your choice of guitar and guitar teacher--both are excellent!

Out of curiosity, which Taylor did you get?

David

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:44 am

Hi Megan from a wet, rainy and cold Spain. I'm looking forward to warming up back in Switzerland! Great intro, you're at the right place at the right time! Look forward to seeing you around the forums and groups. Troglodyte greetings to your hubby, too! :-)

AcousticAl

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:56 am

Hey Megan,

Great intro and welcome aboard! No more lurking.. don't be a stranger in the forums. Looking forward to hearing how you're progressing.

Al

willem

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:21 am

Hello Megan,,i'm very glad for you that you stocked in that traffic and listen the radio,,also glad to jump in in time and come home from sea,,wish you a very nice yourney on TG..groetjes (dutch for greetings)

jayswett

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:43 am

Wow. Loved your intro, and in particular your "musical wasteland" comment. How true for alot of us. Will look forward to hearing your thoughts on the forum and seeing your videos as you make progress over the months and years.

dennisg

Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:55 am

Howdy, Megan, from rainy Seattle -- and from another Taylor (614ce) owner. I came to this site not having a clue which guitar I was going to buy, and then I read so many rhapsodic posts from Taylor owners, I just had to check them out.

Anyway, welcome to TG, a community that's so much fun to visit, you'll willingly kiss all your free time goodbye.

- Dennis

wrench

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 am

Megan, Megan, Megan, - where do we begin?

Welcome to TG. I grew up in Baltimore, and my father is from the Northern Neck of Virgina, so I know the area somewhat. I left there about ten years ago.

If you have any inclination whatsoever to play guitar, you're in the right place. I came to TG nine months ago just looking to play a few tunes for my family. Now I play a few tunes for my family - and a few for my TG friends about 14,000 miles away. It's a very friendly and supportive international community here. If your seeking obscurity, however, it may be difficult to find on TG.

If you need any help, just ask. We're looking forward to your work.

wrench

johnrfeeney

Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:07 am

Hi Megan Welcome

Greetings from S California - Temecula Wine Country

hope you have a great holiday season

BobR

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi Megan,

Welcome from the north, Massachusetts that is. Very Nice intro. I'm sure you will have a great ime here. So much to learn and have fun.

Bob

BigBear

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi Megan! Big welcome to the program! We're really glad to have you with us.

I really like your choice in guitars. Even the entry level Taylor guitars are seriously nice intruments! Don't worry about Chas, he's a Kiwi Scotsman or a Scotsman Kiwi. We're not really sure! Either way he's seriously conflicted! lol! We think he secretly works for Cole Clark guitars. Never heard of them? Neither had we either!! lol!

I lived in Northern Virginia for awhile when I was stationed at Fort Belvoir. We lived in Woodbridge, which is just a long string of fast food joints and quicky marts! But hey, they werern't paying me much! I really loved Virginia. So much history. You can have the humidity however! lol! Wow, it was stifling!

Hope you enjoy your experience on this site. Great info and even better people! If you ever need anything, just ask!

Cheers! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic