Hello from Switzerland

BobR

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Welcome Waggis from Massachusetts. Very thorough and interesting introduction. You'll have a lot of good times here I am sure.

Happy New Year

Bob

michelew

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Waggis,

I'd say welcome to TG, but you've been here much longer than me. So instead I'll just say hi from Sydney and glad to met you. I love this site and think is has something to offer the vast majority of people that want to play guitar, even a well seasoned veteran like yourself. It's a good place to learn while laughing, or sometimes rolling your eyes and groaning, as I'm sure you've discovered. I love fingerpicking and am looking forward to your first post. But, I bet you'll be posting a flatpicking and/or strumming video before you know it. See you around the site.

BigBear

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Waggis- Grüße von Oregon! Ich bin froh wir schließlich haben einen Amerikaner, Chris in Linie zu behalten!

Can you drop over to Zurich and let Chris know how English should be spoken!! The English have a real problem with our langauge!! :silly:

Don't stay a stranger anymore!

Cheers! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi Waggis, Welcome to TG even though you've been here for a while now, good to see you come out lol. Its a great site with lots of interesting people and Bigbear... Although you should be ok there being an American, you'll understand his spelling lol. A possible duo with Chris aka nevermindthetime?

Enjoy the site mate hope to see you around the forums.

Chas

tovo

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Hi Waggis, glad you decided to go from "lurker" to "poster". Great intro, I hope you continue to get lot from the site and continue to contribute on the forum. Bear is wrong however (doesn't happen often). The fact is that neither the British or Americans can speak English properly. To hear that you need to visit us down under. Now having set up your thread to be hijacked I say..."good on ya mate".

willem

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 pm

tovo wrote:
Hi Waggis, glad you decided to go from "lurker" to "poster". Great intro, I hope you continue to get lot from the site and continue to contribute on the forum. Bear is wrong however (doesn't happen often). The fact is that neither the British or Americans can speak English properly. To hear that you need to visit us down under. Now having set up your thread to be hijacked I say..."good on ya mate".
TonY, did you meet Dundy in the busch?? very nice man!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic