New member in the UK

reiver

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi and welcome to the site.

As first act of goodwill I have attached a step-by-step educational video to assist you with your rhythm problem. Hope it helps.....

Hope you have a lot of fun here.

r

AcousticAl

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:02 pm

I used to like you, Reiver.

Welcome to the site, Stuart!

tovo

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:54 pm

After Reiver's lesson in bad taste videos Stuart I'm hoping you haven't fled in horror. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the site.

BobR

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Welcome Stuart,

Hope you enjoy all that TG has to offer, because there is plenty.

Bob

michelew

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 am

Firstly - Reiver don't listen to those nasty boys :P :P :laugh: - I thought it was a cute icebreaker.

Stuart - Hi from sunny Sydney. If you're anything like me you'll love it here. I'm a newbie, but have already learned sooooooo much here and laughed a lot in the process. I'm now playing songs that if could only have dreamed about less then a couple of months ago. I'm looking forward to talking to you in the forum and seeing your stuff.

BigBear

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 am

Stuart- Big welcome from Oregon! We're glad to have you with us! Where do you live in England? With a name like Stuart you'd be popular up north with our Scottish friends!

Don't worry about Chas, he has this problem with taking simple words and adding letters to them so they don't make sense anymore! LOL! When he was younger he got paid by the letter.

If you are just getting back into the guitar after a lengthy hiatus, you will love this site. Many of us are older (no age jokes from you Andy, you puppy!) and are finally finding time to get back into the instrument we've always loved but were never very good at.

Let us know if we can ever help you out and don't be a stranger on the forum!

Cheers! :cheer:

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:48 am

Hi Stuart, nice to have you on board and back where you belong with a guitar in your hands! With 7 years of English inside you, you'll be a big help in bridging the gap for us with Andy and Bear (two great nations divided by a common language) ;-).
Enjoy the ride!

willem

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 am

Welcome Stuart,,,can you dance,,,well here you can learn a lot of tapping,,with both feets..cheeeeeseeeee.

Chasplaya

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:14 pm

BigBear wrote:
Don't worry about Chas, he has this problem with taking simple words and adding letters to them so they don't make sense anymore! LOL! When he was younger he got paid by the letter.

Oh if this were true I'd be a multi millionaire by now. Get the idea Stuart of what kind of ribbing goes on here lol. Its all armless (see Bear I can drop a letr now nd then nd it still maks sens.)

BigBear

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
BigBear wrote:

Oh if this were true I'd be a multi millionaire by now. Get the idea Stuart of what kind of ribbing goes on here lol. Its all armless (see Bear I can drop a letr now nd then nd it still maks sens.)

Good one Chas! You got me the droped leters!! :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic