OK, I'm hooked!

willem

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 am

Welcome Graig,,strange that a teacher say's lets do jazz,,,when i was a teacher i would ask wat you want to learn and then see if i could teach...again welcome from the Netherlands..

sws626

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 am

Hi Craig,

Welcome and thanks for the introductory story. It's familiar in so many ways. I've just been here a week or so myself, but am already enjoying it immensely -- as I'm sure you are, too.

Stuart

Music Junkie

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:48 am

Hey Craig! Welcome from Just up the coast in Ventura, CA. we have talked already, but I just wanted to give a formal welcome and say that I am glad you found your way here. Your musical interests fit in very nicely around here, and you will find tons of support and friendship here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You will more than likely get too many answers.....lol

Most importantly, have fun!!!!!!!!!

MJ

haoli25

Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Craig wrote:
The community has struck me as a group of great people that are extremely supportive. So, I want to thank you, you have totally inspired me to practice and enjoy the guitar.

Hi Craig. We do have a certain understated charm about us, huh. :laugh: You are right, this is a very supportive community and we all work to help each other. Neil's lessons are enough to get anyone hooked on guitar again.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic