Hello from Glen Ellyn Illinois!

6stringwannabe

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 am

Thanks Wrench, looking forward to good times. Only been up your way once into Boston...loved it.

6Stringwannabe

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:08 pm

6stringwannabe wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:

That was pretty good; have'nt heard that one before. Thanks for the laugh.

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and a bucket of buffalo manure in the other. He says to the waiter, “Me want coffee. The waiter says, “Sure chief, coming right up.” He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee, and the Indian drinks it down in one
gulp, picks up the bucket of manure, throws it into the air, blasts it with the shotgun, then just walks out.

The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand and a bucket of manure in the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter, “Me want coffee. The waiter says, “Whoa, Tonto. We’re still cleaning up your mess from the last time you were here. What the heck was all that about, anyway?”
“Me a Training Manager for upper management. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the s__t and disappear for rest of the day”.

_______
btw, how do you create the box with the quote in it?

Good comeback LOL.

6stringwannabe
I presume you mean quoting the previous post, rather easy, at the foot of each post you will see

Quick Reply, Reply, Quote From the post you want to quote from use 'Quote' instead of reply, then your reply box will come up with the previous post already in it. You can edit this the same as any other part of your post just leave [/quote] marks at start and end, you can edit anything inbetween.

mort2989

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi Glen

welcome. I´ve never tryed this way of leaning. I´m new to. It´ll be interesting.
:)

Best regards
Morten

johnrfeeney

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:57 pm

welcome from california

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic