New member Morten

mort2989

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi Everybody

My name is Morten

I´m new in the TARGET program. I´m from Denmark, 46 yars old, and work dayly as Teacher. mathmatic history and Music. I have been played Guitar since I was 12 yars old. In the latest 15 years I haven´t played that much. I´ve been using time on my famlily.

Now my children are geting older and I have some more time to play Guitar. I always would like to play "Never going Back" with Fleetwood Mac.And then I saw Neil on YouTube and followed that link. After a week I was "Hooked" - or what ever you call it.

When I visit TG I played songs in level 4 - 8, But I need some teknickel advice, so I can play the songs proper and "clean". I would like to improve in the way I´m struming the Guitar or making fingerpicking using Pick. And then I have two desire: I would like to make a solo and I would like to listen to a melodi, and then play the chords.I also need some musical theory. I think - and hope - the Targetprogram can challenge me the right way.

Oh yes, by the way. I haven´t used my english for about 20 years so I have to remember that aswell as Guitar. But I´ll do my best.

best regards
Morten

Craig

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Morten,
Welcome to a fellow teacher! Your English is Great! Personally, I've graduated from "hooked" to "addicted"! :P Have fun, I know you will love it.
Craig

willem

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Welcome Morten,,yeah I like also to play ''with Fleetwood Mac'' lol

I wisch you you good journey in your picking,,theory..strumming etc...it is all here and a lot more,, welcome again from the Netherlands..

dennisg

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi Morten,

I'm Dennis in Seattle, Washington, in the northwest corner of the U.S. Welcome to the most fun an addiction can bring you, only it's the cheapest high you'll ever experience.

You'll find plenty of support here from Neil and the rest of us to help you become as good a guitar player as you want to be. Enjoy.

RicksPick

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello Morten

Welcome from England

Good to have you here

RicksPick

Chasplaya

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 pm

HI Morten,

You've certainly chosen the right place to learn/improve your guitar playing as all will testify. Your English is pretty good, way better than my Danish!! :laugh: Which by the way is totally non existant.

See you around in the Forums.

Chas from New Zealand

tovo

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi Morten from Australia. I have very fond memories of Copenhagen and Denmark generally. Welcome to TG and I'm sure you will be able to improve your playing if you stick around. A good bunch of people here to help you along.

If you are at the Royal Palace at any time, please say g'day to Mary for me! :)

Moondog

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Welcome Morten

from the Pacific NorthWET I mean Northwest.

Mike

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi Morton, enjoy the ride here!

AndyT

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Welcome Morten!
Aloha from Hawaii!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic