Hello from The Pacific Northwest

snipe

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks for all the response. Much appreciated. I'm in Florence on the coast. Forecast is for rain, tonight, tomorrow, and forever. NW Jam? Interesting idea. It would give soggy bottom boys a new meaning!

Snipe

Music Junkie

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:56 pm

snipe wrote:
NW Jam? Interesting idea. It would give soggy bottom boys a new meaning!

Snipe
LOL! It would be fun for you guys though, no doubt!

MJ

BigBear

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 am

snipe wrote:
Thanks for all the response. Much appreciated. I'm in Florence on the coast. Forecast is for rain, tonight, tomorrow, and forever. NW Jam? Interesting idea. It would give soggy bottom boys a new meaning!

Snipe

I was just down there a few weeks ago! Had lunch at Mo's and took in the local Craft Fair along the dock and watched them try to pull fish out of the Siuslaw! Next time I'll bring my golf clubs and play Sand Pines and Bandon Dunes. What a golf mecca!

Welcome again! You and me are the only Oregonians on this site!

haoli25

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:06 am

BigBear wrote:
snipe wrote:

Snipe
You and me are the only Oregonians on this site!

Uh oh, are we going have to sort out that Beavers and Ducks thing? :laugh:

Bill

AndyT

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:55 am

Bill,

Bear's already been warned we'll shoot him with the tranks again if he goes off about the beavers and ducks thingie... ;)

Snipe,

When I get behind the power curve I have to throttle back. Sorry, Pilot joke. LOL It's good advice for guitar as well. When you get ahead of yourself, just go back and do Neil's beginner lessons again. There's always something to learn from them.

And you will find the Acoustic Genius section is far and away the best theory lessons for guitar online. Good stuff man. Enjoy.

reiver

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:17 am

Hi Snipe, and welcome from the UK. Good to have you here.

r

wrench

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 am

Welcome aboard from New England. Buckle up, though, there's no way you can be ready for this ride.

wrench

BobR

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:50 am

Snipe,

There's so much here, you can't help but have fun while you're learning.

Bob

from MA.

snipe

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:44 pm

And you're not allowed to post a vid before me lol, I'm really draggin the chain on that one. All going well that will be rectified very soon.

Chas in New Zealand[/quote]

No worries Chas.. I dont even have a cam yet!!!

sws626

Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Welcome aboard, Snipe. We're in much the same boat. I've found that just knowing this community is here helps keep me in a daily routine of practice. Haven't yet worked up the courage to post a video myself, and probably won't for some time. But the feedback you'll get is very supportive and constructive.

Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic