Hello from The Pacific Northwest

snipe

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:47 pm

I figured I oughta say hey! Been here a little while now, and really greatfull for this site. Starting to learn alot now and boy, do I need to learn alot. Been playing for quite awhile but wasnt learning anything for the longest time. The infamous rut maybe? I really learn alot from seeing other people playing as well. Just another benefit of this site. I hope to get my act together and post something for some feedback at some point (and perhaps help someone else out) which would be really helpfull I think. I wouldnt say Im a beginner but definetly behind the power curve for as long as I have been messing with the guitar. Thanks to this site though starting to learn again and its awesome!!

Keep Playin!
Snipe

tovo

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey Snipe, welcome to the forum. Definitely some value in actively participating in the forum so hope to see you about. Good luck with your goals.

Moondog

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Welcome Snipe

We have a few here from the PNW
I'm from Oly, Dennis is in Seattle, and Bear is down Portland way.
But I'm sure you will hear from both of them. Anyway welcome and I'm sure you are gonna love the site.

Mike

Chasplaya

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Hey Snipe Welcome to the Forums and TG. As tovo said there is definite value in participating in the Forums, a lot to be learnt here which all compliments Neils lessons. Hope to see more of you around....

And you're not allowed to post a vid before me lol, I'm really draggin the chain on that one. All going well that will be rectified very soon.

Chas in New Zealand

dennisg

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Hey, Snipe, we're practically neighbors. I'm in Seattle. Where in the soggy Pacific Northwest are you?

By the way, people here are going to tell you that you're gonna love this site. It's not B.S. It's gonna revive your passion for guitar playing like you never thought possible.

- Dennis

RicksPick

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Hello Snipe

Welcome aboard shipmate
Lots of us behind that curve
So your in good company

RicksPick

Music Junkie

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Hey snipe! Welcome from Sunny southern California. Glad you took the time to introduce yourself. This place will be great for that "rut" you are talking about. Tons of good info and many, many great people. Feel free to ask any questions, and I look forward to more posts!

MJ

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Welcome snipe, enjoy the ride here!

Lavallee

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Hey Snipe welcome for Canada, glad you decided to join the forum, lots of fun and help around here.

Marc

BigBear

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey Snipe- Big Welcome from Hillsboro, Oregon. Where you from dude? We get enough of us and we can have a NW Jam!

It sounds like you are pretty new to the guitar so you have come to a great place. I wish I had the TARGET program when I first started and I wouldn't have to break so many bad habits!! But I had Mel Bay or Alfred and Mary Had a Little Lamb. I'm surprised I didn't take up the kazzoo!

Let us know if we can ever help you with anything and good luck on your guitar journey!

Cheers!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic