hello from calgary

kenoakee

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 am

hello every one im a newbie at guitar as well as this fourm ..i'm 40 and been playing for almost a year and just bought a new guitar Simon & Patrick see other post been a member of this site(although not a target member unfortunatly) for almost as long as ive been playing althought this is my first posting(well second actually i put the other post about mu new guitar first ) i love the lessons that neil puts out there their unbelivably helpfull ,i learn somthing from even the previews

AndyT

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:21 am

Ken,

Good to see you join us here at TG. Neil is the best guitar teacher I've ever seen. You're going to enjoy yourself here.

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:28 am

Ken Welcome to TG, you've come to the right place thats for sure as all here will testify. And the TARGET programme is worth every cent, so don't be shy join up.

Chas

Lavallee

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 am

Hi Ken , welcome from Montreal. Glad you decided to join the community. If you join target you will be part of a very helpfull family and you will be amazed by your progress thanks to Neil amazing teaching skills.

You mentionned, in the other thread that your son is also beginning to play. It would be nice to learn together (even though he migth not like the same songs as you , but the basis are the same). Target is not just learning songs but you can learn from scratch how to make chords, how to strumm, the theory, etc... and it is way cheaper.

Marc

wrench

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:34 am

Ken, welcome from New England. We're glad to have you here. Like others said, consider joining TARGET - it is simply the Mother Lode of guitar knowledge.

wrench

prawnpig

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 am

Hello from Vancouver island you have come to the right place just wish
this site was around when i first started on this guitar journey good luck keep strummin and pickin

BobR

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:55 am

Ken,

Welcome to TG. I have been in since the beginning and must say it's the best $ spent. There is just so much here it's great.

Bob

tovo

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi Ken welcome from Australia. I have a personal connection with Calgary with an Uncle living there for years after a Canadian girl stole his heart. Nice place. You guys sure seem to like your country music there!

Anyway I ramble as usual. Hope you can get yourself into the target program and continue to participate and enjoy our collective company.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi Ken from Switzerland. Hope to see you around the forums. Enjoy! Chris

dennisg

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi kenaokee (not yet convinced your name is Ken),

Welcome from (finally) sunny Seattle. You're going to love it here -- the songs, the instructor, the support, and the people. Trust me, it doesn't get better than this.

-Dennis

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic