Hi, I am Izzy from Colorado

scotta

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi Izzy, welcome from Mississippi. Glad to have you here. I think you will be very pleased with what you find. Great lessons and many friendly, supportive people. Enjoy!

Scott

AndyT

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Izzy,

Aloha from paradise!

izzyhara

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Oh my gosh !!! You all have been so nice, and I feel very welcome. And nice to see so many "20 year olds" here. I am all pumped now to play so that I can share something meaningful with you all. I am a bit overwhelmed by the site - there is just so much information here that I am tending toward getting scattered instead of focused. Also, I notice under each profile that some of you are Platinum boarders, some gold - I think I am a "fresh". What does that all mean?
Well thanks again for the warm welcome. I will try to drop in to the forum each day so that I can learn my way around, and grow these new friendships.
I so hope I posted this reply correctly...
Have a good evening all. Izzy

AndyT

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Izzy, The Platimun, Fresh, Gold... That's just an indication of how many posts you have made. Think nothing of it.

wammer

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

welcome aboard Izzy

Great place Great People Im sure you'll enjoy it here. Like
Tony said, Is the Izzy story exciting????? lol

Tammy Ontario Canada

wammer

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm

izzyhara wrote:
Oh my gosh !!! You all have been so nice, and I feel very welcome. And nice to see so many "20 year olds" here. I am all pumped now to play so that I can share something meaningful with you all. I am a bit overwhelmed by the site - there is just so much information here that I am tending toward getting scattered instead of focused. Also, I notice under each profile that some of you are Platinum boarders, some gold - I think I am a "fresh". What does that all mean?
Well thanks again for the warm welcome. I will try to drop in to the forum each day so that I can learn my way around, and grow these new friendships.
I so hope I posted this reply correctly...
Have a good evening all. Izzy
LOL Izzy you have no idea what happens once you drop "INTO" the forum. You will find you spend alot of time here. Its the place to be LOLO

AndyT

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 pm

wammer wrote:
LOL Izzy you have no idea what happens once you drop "INTO" the forum. You will find you spend alot of time here. Its the place to be LOLO
Tammy,
In Hawaii LOLO means crazy or mentally challenged...

prawnpig

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Welcome from Vancouver Island
Dave

lmc831

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Hi Izzy,

Lisa here from Texas. Welcome to TG. You will enjoy relearning the guitar,like most of us here...Neil is a great teacher of guitar.

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Welcome Izzy from Jacksonville, FL. Ive been to Colorado a few times and its very nice out there. I look forward to getting back when the kids get old enough to enjoy it also. anyway I Hope you enjoy TG and all it has to offer. Take care.

- Catfish

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic