Hi from 'Down Under'!

f18pilot

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:33 am

Hey everyone,

I'm Simon and i'm 17, living in Victoria, Australia.
I've only been playing for about a year, just teaching myself so its progressing pretty slowly.
I bought a Maton EM225C a little while ago and i've been really trying to get the most out of it, so hopefully i'll learn a thing or two here!

I really haven't studied a lot of theory, so my apologies if (or when) i ask a stupid question from time to time :)

Cheers,
Simon

TGMatt

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:30 am

Welcome mate..

You have found a home

haoli25

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 am

Welcome Simon. It is very good to have you with us. Neil's lessons are the best on the internet and there are many great guitarists here at all levels of expertise, so you will feel right at home. If you are interested in learning more theory, plus great guitar tips and techniques, I strongly urge you to consider joining the TARGET program. It is a decision you will never regret.
If you need any help or have any questions, just ask.

Bill

TGMatt

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:39 am

Simon out of interest are you in the Hornet program ??...Victoria obviously not Williamtown..or are you trying to get in..

Chasplaya

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:01 am

Hey Simon Welcome to TG, if you want to learn then this is one of the best places to be. Stick with it mate and join TARGET, its even better there.

regards

Chas from New Zealand, but not a Kiwi...

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 am

Welcome from Switzerland Simon, hope enjoy the site...... And there is no such thing as a stupid question here.... and if there is, I'm sure I've asked it!

Chasplaya

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Welcome from Switzerland Simon, hope enjoy the site...... And there is no such thing as a stupid question here.... and if there is, I'm sure I've asked it!
I can confirm that ... he has :laugh:

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:07 am

Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
I can confirm that ... he has :laugh:
...and as you can see Simon, your mates will happily take the piss out of you and enjoy it twice as much.... so you've added something to their (admittedly, sad) lives! :woohoo:
No worries! :-)

dekotaj

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 am

Hi Simon, welcome Virginia in the USA.

Please do ask your so-called stupid questions. That way I won't be the only one :). I've just started theory myself so I'm sure any questions you come up with will be helpful for more than just yourself. There's a lot of knowledge on this site.

See you around the forums. I look forward to learning with you.

willem

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:18 am

welcome from the Netherlands,,stupid question,, are you goin to join THE TARGET PROGRAMM,,,then you are the youngest,,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic