Hi from 'Down Under'!

willem

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:30 pm

willem wrote:
welcome from the Netherlands,,stupid question,, are you goin to join THE TARGET PROGRAMM,,,then you are the youngest,,
And they have the future

wammer

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Welcome Simon

Target program is what your looking for. Great place to be.

Tammy Ontario Canada EH!!! (Got Chris on this one)

AndyT

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Simon,
Welcome to TG. I'm sure in a week or so you will be suitably impressed with the site but until then, let me just say this;

Chas, Tovo, Bear and Chris (neverfoundthetime) are all on medication and we find it much better to go along with their odd fantasies. Its easier than getting animal services to make yet another visit you understand...

A bunch of great folk here, and if you have any humor, you will be laughing along with the rest of us as we all get better at acting like we know how to play guitar.

sws626

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Welcome, Simon! Great to have you here. You're in for a treat. If this site had been available when I was seventeen, I doubt I would ever have gone to college, got a job, [strike]married, had a child [/strike]or otherwise frittered my life away on all those guitar-unrelated distractions. I've been reading a lot of good things about Maton guitars, but haven't ever seen one up close.

-Stuart

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Simon,
Welcome to TG. I'm sure in a week or so you will be suitably impressed with the site but until then, let me just say this;
Chas, Tovo, Bear and Chris (neverfoundthetime) are all on medication and we find it much better to go along with their odd fantasies. Its easier than getting animal services to make yet another visit you understand...
A bunch of great folk here, and if you have any humor, you will be laughing along with the rest of us as we all get better at acting like we know how to play guitar.
Simon, you just need to know that Andy rented that picture book family for his avatar pic and is the reason we are all on medication! But you'll get the picture soon....

johnrfeeney

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:27 pm

glad to meet you

this is a very social place and a great place for learners

you're going to learn a lot

f18pilot

Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 am

Wow!! I've used forums before but never have I had such a warm, friendly response!

Thanks everyone for your messages, really do appreciate them!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and of course, learning a bit of guitar! :)

Cheers
Simon

p.s TG Matt- not in with Hornets yet, but started my Air Force application and hopefully I should be heading up to ADFA the start of next year :)

TGMatt

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:28 pm

f18pilot wrote:
Wow!! I've used forums before but never have I had such a warm, friendly response!

Thanks everyone for your messages, really do appreciate them!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and of course, learning a bit of guitar! :)

Cheers
Simon

p.s TG Matt- not in with Hornets yet, but started my Air Force application and hopefully I should be heading up to ADFA the start of next year :)
Great stuff Simon...The Hornet program is world class..or should I say top of the class...I would back the younger 17-20 yr old pilots out of it over 25-30 yr old pilots anywhere its simply that good..

Welcome again...ADFA is fun, study hard, get fit before you join...ie really fit...it will sharpen you up mentally and get you prepped for the mud runs.. ;)

BigBear

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Simon- Welcome to Totally Guitars! It's great to have a young person with ambition and a plan taking charge of his life! You will go far my young friend!

Find the ring and grab it! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic