Thought I would say G'day

coomba

Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 am

G'day to everyone at TG
I joined up about a 7 weeks ago, although I have been following Neil for 12 months now, I actually tried to join up months ago but due to some computer glitch I was not able to?
I said In my profile that I considered myself an advanced beginner after 7 years of stumbling around trying to teach myself. But after checking out the student videos I think I might have to down grade myself back to beginner.
I have tried lots of methods to learn ie internet, books etc, accept professional lessons,as the nearest one is about a 100kl away.
I am stoked to be here now and I love the lessons Neil and crew put together.
I can see by the forum that everyone here is keen to help with constructive advice and words of encouragement.
I have two Guitars an acoustic (Martinez)a fairly budget guitar but I like it! and a Col Clark, Guardian electric (stat style),
I like most kinds of music accept punk and rap.
Anyway that's about it I am looking forward to getting involved with you all at TG.
Cheers from OZ
Scott (Coomba)

haoli25

Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 am

Hello Coomba. Glad you found us. This is really quite the candystore for lessons and theory. If you need any help or have any questions, just ask.

Bill

TGMatt

Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 am

welcome to TG..

I knew I was missing something from back home..Beer- No I can get that here, Tim Tams- No I tracked them down Even got some lamb chops,

Then I saw your avatar and it clicked..the good old truckies singlet..You just dont see them here, that and utes..

Welcome mate, let us know what you are interested in , back ground ra ra

Cheers

Matt

prawnpig

Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:56 am

Welcome coomba.

Dave

Catman

Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 am

Welcome aboard coomba.

Getting to be a large antipodal delegation here :cheer:

TGMatt wrote:
..the good old truckies singlet..You just dont see them here, that and utes..
Matt, what are utes? I know what Tim-tams are...I prefer the double-coat B)

RicksPick

Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 am

Hello and welcome Coomba

RicksPick

BigBear

Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:54 am

Coomba- Big welcome from Oregon, USA! I'm sure all my Oz friends here will enjoy having another guitar player that says "G'day mate", all the time! lol! Don't worry, we're all used to it! :laugh:

Hope you enjoy your experience here in the TARGET program and we're really glad you finally connected up. You will really enjoy this program and all the great people.

Let us know if we can ever help you out with anything!

Cheers! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:18 am

Hi Coomba, Chas In NZ here mate. welcome to TG you gonna love it here. I have a Cole Clark acoustic, what do ya think of the electric? The electric/Acoustic is brillant.

cya around enjoy

Chas

Chasplaya

Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:20 am

Catman wrote:
Welcome aboard coomba.

Getting to be a large antipodal delegation here :cheer:

TGMatt wrote:
..the good old truckies singlet..You just dont see them here, that and utes..
Matt, what are utes? I know what Tim-tams are...I prefer the double-coat B)
HI Cat a Ute is a Utility vehicle I think called pick up trucks in USofA, you know single or double cab with a truck deck on the back, very popular in Oz and NZ.

tovo

Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:24 am

G'day mate, welcome aboard. Glad to see you on the forum and in the TG Australia Group. We have a few ring-ins, but they're not bad blokes and they were invited. All the best with your guitar goals, you will learn a lot here and there's plenty to enjoy as well.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic