Thought I would say G'day

coomba

Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:58 am

G'day All
Im not real sure how these forums work Im not the best at computers!
Thanks for the welcome.
Its great to here from some fellow Aussies (and Kiwi's and Americans)
I love my Col Clark I just need to do it justice and learn to play it better.I hope to upgrade my acoustic to one of his as well,(one day).
Cheers
Scott
Ps Tooheys New for me.

tovo

Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:04 am

It's amazing mate that both the blokes in the Southern Hemisphere who play Cole Clark guitars are on this site. What are the chances?

Tooheys New eh? No comment on that one! The extra dry is OK though.

Sorry everyone, Coomba has raised a subject no self-respecting Australian can ignore.....beer!

AcousticAl

Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:34 am

Welcome from Canada, Coomba.

Looking forward to your input on the site.

Al

neverfoundthetime

Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:45 am

Welcome Scott from a much colder and whiter place, Switzerland in the snow! The Aussie contingent here is strong and I'm sure you find many mates. No worries on finding out about how the forum works... trial and error will serve you well. Good luck! Chris

tom18

Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:51 am

Welcome aboard Scott and enjoy the site. There's lot's of good info and good people here. You'll have to bring your own beer.
Tom in NJ

heatndude

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:16 am

Welcome Scott, from the beer state (Wisconsin) This place is getting over run by Wombats!!! Cant wait to see your first video so we can see where you are starting from as far as skill. Hint Hint Hint, no pressure. Welcome aboard Im sure you will learn a lot this site is great. I suck at computers also along with a few others around here but they will all help out when they can.

Mark

izzyhara

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:47 am

Welcome to TG and a bunch of goofballs !!! What's with all the Aussies? Are we only promoting there?
I am in Colorado.... And these people here are SO helpful and fun and crazy. I have to watch myself and not spend so much time on the forum that I don't have time to practice.
I am one of the few, I think, that has classical guitars and a bit of classical training. I have a cheapo Yamaha classical that actually sounds really good - have had it for 30 years or so? Also have a exquisite Cordoba classical, and a Breedlove acoustic. I am going to win the current competition because the prize is another guitar. We work in different tunings around here, so it's a great excuse for buying yet another guitar.
Welcome again - have fun. And get yourself out there on video.
Izzy

Lavallee

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:56 am

Hi Scott, welcome from Montreal Canada. Glad you joined. You will have a lot of fun learning here. If you have a question, there is always someone to help and the lessons are great. Hope to to see you in the forum.

Marc

dennisg

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:07 am

Hi from Seattle, Scott. If you post a third as much as the other Aussies, we'll hear from you a lot.

johnrfeeney

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:44 am

welcome

funny how the talent at this site puts one back quite a few steps on the "where are you as a guitar player scale"

if i ever break out of the beginner stage - well that will be the day

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic