Hey Now - Dave from NH

Lavallee

Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Dave, welcome to TG from Montreal Canada. I am sure you will enjoy the site and the the lessons. Looking forward to read you on the forum.

I think " peace " is the real give away of the age group ;)

Marc

tovo

Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Welcome Dave from Australia. You guys are really improving my geography as I often need to google to find out where you come from: New Hampshire! Then I need to check a map and see where that is: Finally found it way up in the North Eastern corner.

OK I'm on top of it. Hope you get what you want from the program, welcome aboard.

AcousticAl

Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Welcome to TG Dave. You'll love it here.

Don't know if you were referencing this in your thread title, but---

HEY NOW!!!!

Chasplaya

Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:48 am

Hi Mate like tovo this site certainly is improving my USof A geography all these abbreviated State names phew... I come from Fdg in NZ.

You've got the right place mate, I suggest you take some time management lessons also you'll need them lol

Chas from ... work it out lol

MarkM

Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:46 am

Dave,

There are a few of us here from NH. I'm in Goffstown. Great to have you aboard!!!!

MarkM

dennisg

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:14 am

tovo wrote:
Welcome Dave from Australia. You guys are really improving my geography as I often need to google to find out where you come from: New Hampshire! Then I need to check a map and see where that is: Finally found it way up in the North Eastern corner.

OK I'm on top of it. Hope you get what you want from the program, welcome aboard.
Dave, a big welcome from Seattle. If you want to learn to play the guitar, this is the place that'll make it happen.

Tony, when you're done with TG, you'll be qualified to teach a college-level geography course.

izzyhara

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 am

Welcome from Colorado - I think I have been here two weeks and have posted two videos, and become addicted to the Forum. But hey, I have also learned 3 or 4 new songs, and am playing and loving it, every day. Great place to be if you want to learn the right way from the comfort of your living room. Great group, and we are all happy to have another. Izzy

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:19 am

Hey now David! Greetings from CH, er that's Switzerland (it's also my initials). I know it doesn't sound right but it means Confederation Helvetica - the union of Hevetic states which makes up Switzerland and it's French, German, Italian and Rätoromanisch speaking regions. One of those states (Kantons) is TG (Thurgau), seriously folks! So welcome to TG from TG in CH and have a great time. TG (Totally Guitars) is definitely a state to be in! :-) Chris H.

dennisg

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hey now David! Greetings from CH, er that's Switzerland (it's also my initials). I know it doesn't sound right but it means Confederation Helvetica - the union of Hevetic states which makes up Switzerland and it's French, German, Italian and Rätoromanisch speaking regions. One of those states (Kantons) is TG (Thurgau), seriously folks! So welcome to TG from TG in CH and have a great time. TG (Totally Guitars) is definitely a state to be in! :-) Chris H.
Have you been drinking coffee today, Chris?

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Have you been drinking coffee today, Chris?
Dennisg
Oh yeah, big time! ;-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic