Just Found This Place

audiolink

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:39 am

Hi
Just joined up. Been trying to play guitar in my own fashion for years. But can't get my head round some of the things, so I need help.
Short stubby fingers as well, dont help with bar chords.

Lavallee

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 am

Hi Audiolink, welcome to TG from Montreal Canada. Stick around, you will find a lot of good teaching some help in the forum if you need any, overall a good place to talk and learn guitar. If you consider to join target, you won't regret it

Marc

dekotaj

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 am

Audiolink,

Welcome.This is the best guitar teaching site on the web.So grab a couple of song to learn.And join in the forum threads,and enjoy.

Kevin

Northern Ill.

BobR

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 am

Welcome Audiolink,

If you want to learn guitar you've definitely come to the right place. Everything from beginner to advanced stuff. Neils way of teaching is great. He shows techniques that you can use in many songs not just the one you may be learning.

Bob
from Massachusetts

Music Junkie

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Hey Audiolink!

Welcome to the best guitar site around! There is a ton of free material to work through if you check out the Master Menu, and like mentioned above, you should consider a Target membership. It is a bargain for the amount of fun and guitar knowledge you will get out of it. Browse around the forums and ask any questions you may have, there are always people that are glad to help out.

Have fun!

MJ

RicksPick

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Hello Audiolink

Welcome to the family
There's a few with fat fingers here

RicksPick

Chasplaya

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 pm

RicksPick wrote:
Hello Audiolink

Welcome to the family
There's a few with fat fingers here

RicksPick
And some of us are just plain old fat LOL

Welcome mate, this is a great place to learn for sure. Whilst the free lessons are great the real deal is the TARGET programme. Also a lot of useful stuff to be found in the Forum. The community is really friendly and very helpful.

Enjoy

Chas from New Zealand

tovo

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Hey welcome aboard mate, as Chas said, Target is where it's really at. Whatever you decide, enjoy.

BigBear

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Big Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your experience here. If you were wondering, everyone with a bullseye and an arrow under their avatar are TARGET members. Without the avatar you are a free member.

Once you get your bearings on this site and you really want to kick start your enjoyment and skills with the guitar you should give TARGET a try. They have a very generous money-back policy if it isn't right for you. But once you join, you'll be badly hooked like the rest of us!

After you join you can thank us all later! lol! :laugh:

Cheers! :cheer:

izzyhara

Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Welcome from Colorado !!! This place is too much fun. Lots of us have invented our own ways of playing, and could only get so far. I know that I although I have played for many years, I am reviewing introductory lessons and breaking some bad habits, without breaking my creativity. You will love Target, and the forum. Happy Learning !!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic