Another Newbie

RicksPick

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Hello from the UK David

Hope your having fun

RicksPick

scotta

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Hello David! Welcome to TG! Great to have you here. You won't find a better place to learn to play guitar. Great lessons, great teachers, and great people always willing to help if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Scott
Mississippi

Chasplaya

Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:41 am

HI David Welcome to TG, I like the options presented to your Wife I need another guitar so I might try it, If I live you'll hear more from me lol

Its been said and I reiterate it this would appear to be the right site for you, so enjoy whats on offer and don't be a stranger to the forum a wealth of information can be found here some of it even useful!

Chas

izzyhara

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 am

Welcome - Welcome !! This is such a great place to pursue guitar, make friends - heck you might even find someone with your dream car and you can just borrow it !!! Oh - except that we are worldwide, as you have probably noticed. Might be tough to get to where the car is....
I live in Colorado where this morning, it is really chilly - hmmm looks like zero on my outdoor thermometer. Have fun - you will learn a lot. And we can't wait to "see" you on your first video. Izzy

johnrfeeney

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 am

welcome from california

great choice

25 year old blonds are even more expensive than corvettes

even a fairly high end Taylor or Martin doesn't compare

now you can learn the guitar and then pursue the former - if they don't work out you can write a song about it

Moondog

Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Welcome David

From Western Washington.

Glad you found us. I think many of us here started playing a little later in life.

Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic