My TG intro...

TGMike

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi,

Matt wanted me to come by and introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live in Arizona. I'm a family man in my late 30's. I am a full time Project Manager for Matt. I've worked with Matt about 18 months or so now across his various companies.

Working with someone who has big visions and no boundaries is a lot of fun. At times it is tiring but always inspiring!

I have taken some time to read around the forums. You obviously have quite a tight knit community here of some real regulars. Looks like one big happy family.

I look forward to integrating myself into the TG community. Who knows maybe in the future I'll have to get a guitar and record myself for the first time.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to getting to know you!

Mike

Music Junkie

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Hey Mike!

Thanks for the intro. You have already helped me out a few times and are always very kind. We are lucky to have you!

MJ

tovo

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Hey Mike from Australia. Thanks for the introduction. When asked, I always say that Arizona was/is the closest to my home State in terms of climate. Really hot and really dry. Very good beer drinking weather. Don't hesitate mate, get out and buy that guitar. Or, borrow one of Matt's, sounds like he has a few! Again, nice to "meet" you.

Lavallee

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Mike, thank you for introducing yourself. This is buiding up as a family because you guys are making it possible. If the environment is enjoyable, so will be the relationship. Whenever there is a problem we always have help and I see you, Mike, take good care of us.

Looking forward to that first video

Marc

Craig

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey Mike,
I don't know whether to welcome you or thank you! I think your first impressions of the site are accurate. Welcome,
Craig

wammer

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey Mike

Then I say welcome to the family. And thank you for all you do to help keep it running smoothly

Tammy Ontario
Canada

TGMike

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Hey Mike!

Thanks for the intro. You have already helped me out a few times and are always very kind. We are lucky to have you!

MJ
Hi,

That is the other Mike who is in service. Just to keep his credit going to him. Glad to meet you though :)

Music Junkie

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm

TGMike wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:
Hey Mike!

MJ
Hi,

That is the other Mike who is in service. Just to keep his credit going to him. Glad to meet you though :)
Well hell then. You can tell that I ALWAYS know what I am talking about..... :woohoo:

Either way, if you are a project manager for TG, then you have helped me out tremendously, and I thank you for that...... B)

MJ

AcousticAl

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi Mike,

Thanks for all that you do at TG.
See you around!

tom18

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Hi Mike,
And thanks for doing what you do. We all enjoy the site even though it's sometimes hard to know where the credit should go. It all comes together and that's what makes it great. All the best,
Tom

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic