Hello from Murrieta, CA

haoli25

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 am

BigBear wrote:

What part of the world are you in or did I miss that?

Ya' killin' me here, Rick. Image

AndyT

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:11 am

Rick, How many times we gotta tell you to take your meds? Here, now sit down... Easy now... there ya go. Ok, Swallow this, have some water... Good Bear. Now put your glasses on. Man these things are heavy... You're not legally blind are you?

neverfoundthetime

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:21 am

Greetings dr, welcome from Switerzland. Don't worry we'll explain things very slowly to our friend BigBear, with pictures if necessary. You'll get used to it. Hope you have a blast here.

izzyhara

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 am

Welcome DR - so everyone assumes that means Doctor, when it could actually be your initials? But I am thinking you are now "Doc" on this site, so there you go!! I am in Colorado where the sun shines 350 days a year. You aren't in a mudslide/earthquake/fire part of CA, are ya? You will love it here. I have been asking for more classical tunes which I think they are working up to. Oh BTW if you have any money left after buying the guitar, you need to buy video equipment. Have fun - it will take about 10 days for the fingers depending upon the gauge of your strings.

tom18

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:58 am

Welcome drmurillo from snowbound New Jersey. Enjoy the site; you've come to the right place.
Tom

Music Junkie

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 am

Welcome drmurillo!

We almost came to your town last weekend for a Taekwondo tournament, but plans fell through. I live a little northwest of you here on the coast in Ventura. Glad you found the site and decided to join up. Like the others have said, it is the best site out there. With your music theory and your piano skills, you will be a welcome addition around here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away, as there is always someone around to help out. Also, make sure you get a chance to check out the groups section and see what goodies are available over there.

Cheers!

scotta

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 am

Welcome Drmurillo from Mississippi! Great to have you here. You've found the best place
for everything guitar! Enjoy!

Scott

BigBear

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:39 am

AndyT wrote:
Rick, How many times we gotta tell you to take your meds? Here, now sit down... Easy now... there ya go. Ok, Swallow this, have some water... Good Bear. Now put your glasses on. Man these things are heavy... You're not legally blind are you?

Nope, just legally stupid!!! I guess I should read the header or quit posting after midnight!! :silly:

The really bad thing is I've actually been to Murrieta!

dennisg

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:00 pm

izzyhara wrote:
I am in Colorado where the sun shines 350 days a year.
And I'm in Seattle, where the sun shines the other 15 days. Welcome.

sws626

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Welcome aboard, drmurillo, and warm greeting from chilly London.

-Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic