G day fro WA

izzyhara

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:10 am

Welcome from Colorado. This is the greatest place to be - and ditto the time management problem. I spend a great deal of time on the forum, but in the month or so I have been here, I have learned so much. The lessons are the best - those things that are more difficult are broken down into manageable pieces. It is all just too much fun - good lessons, great friends and chat. Have a blast !! Izzy

rapsidy

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:20 am

what a warm welcome thanks guys

I feel the friendliness, I am pretty confident I have finally found the right site. The only problem is i have had to re learn this new fingering for the G chord :angry: its a lot harder than the 123 position and doesnt feel as natural, but i am fighting the huge temptation to play it the way i learned i.e 123

thanks again

oh an hello sydney sider

willem

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 am

Hello Brad,welcome from the Netherlands(yeah there are some),,this is the right place for Strumming,picking,singin,joking and atleast some discusing..

Oh YEAH,there is also some collaboration,

Lavallee

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:23 am

Hi Brad welcome from Montreal Canada, glad you join. Regarding some different aspect of making some chords somehwat different, there is always a good reason for that, not really obvious to start with, will be a revelation eventually :) .

Marc

dekotaj

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am

Hey Brad,

Welcome!
Sound to me like you and me are in the same boat with this computer stuff.

So you can learn about music and the computer here.Lord knows I have.

Enjoy the site,Lot of fun for everyone.

Kevin
Northern Illinois

Music Junkie

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 am

Welcome Brad!

Glad you stumbled upon the site. Same thing happened to me. Best accident I ever had...... :) :) :)

Neil and Matt have got a gem here, and you will be sure to love it.

Feel free to ask any questions, and make sure to check out the groups as well. Also keep your eyes open for the next TG live. They are very fun shows with tons of info.

MJ

P.S. - Still fighting the proper G chord myself...... :silly:

BobR

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Welcome Brad,

There's not much left to say that hasn't already been said. Great site and great people. You're sure to enjoy it here. Oh yeah, and learn to play guitar.

Bob
from Massachusetts USA

BigBear

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Hey Brad, big welcome from Oregon, USA! We're glad you joined us here on this great site.

I'm one of those dumb Americans who knows the difference between Australia and Austria (thanks Chris!). Where I get hung up is people from Switzerland who speak with an English accent! :laugh:

All seriousness aside, I hope you enjoy the program and let us know if you ever need any help. Lots of helpers here.

Happy Playin' and Cheers! :cheer:

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:02 pm

All seriousness aside,
Bear my friend, this could be the new site moto! ;-)

coomba

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:46 pm

G'day Brad
Welcome from the east coast of oz. I also searched the internet for for guitar lessons,I did find some good stuff but nothing to compare to TG, I think you will be very happy here. I know its the best move Ive made. Neils lessons are great and the TG community is very supportive. Even to us Aussies. :laugh:
Stick with the new G its worth the frustration.
Cheers
Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic