hello from florida

Catman

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey Jim,

Welcome aboard. You will find this the best acoustic guitar site you will ever see. Great folks around here too. Where are you from in FL? I live in Palm Harbor - Just north of Saint Petersburg. Funny, but I'm also 52!. Anyhow, enjoy the site.

Mike

Chasplaya

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Welcome Jim, Certainly the right place to work out your Tak, I hak two Taks also! Hope to see you around

Cheers

Chas from New Zealand

izzyhara

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi TakHak - Welcome to the Forum. Be prepared to waste inordinate amounts of time - oh I shouldn't say "waste" because I learn so much from all these guys. We are from all skill levels and varied interests, not to mention all over the world. Colorado mountains here, where it is snowing again today, and the deer are hanging out my back door, wanting me to give them a little corn. Let anyone here know if you need anything and take some time to check out some of the videos that have been posted, and Neil's responses to them. It is so powerful to put something up here, and have everyone help you out with it. And to then have the BIG GUY hop on and give you some tips is something that just doesn't happen anywhere else. Have fun, and we will all see you around the forum. Izzy

timgen

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:31 pm

helo Jim from florida it's good to see another florida player. my user name is timgen and i'm from Palm Coast that just north of Daytona Beach. Hope to see your video post Its a lot of fun I've done a few and Neil even gives you a video lesson back. see ya timgen

Fred

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Welcome, Jim! Great to see another Takamine player out there! Hope you enjoy your time here!

All the best,
Fred

RicksPick

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Hello Jim

Nice to see a new happy member
Look forward to your uploads

RicksPick UK

wammer

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey Jim

Welcome from Ontario Canada. Great to have you with us. Hope to catch you on the forum. My family has 2 places in Chiefland Florida.

Tammy

AndyT

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Aloha Jim.
I play a Takamine myself. Twice as good as Taylor at half the price!
LOL

Welcome to TG. I'm sure you're going to love it here.

BigBear

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:51 am

Hey Jim, big welcome from the Left Coast in Oregon! We're glad to have you with us!

You'll fit right in with us 50-somethings who learned to play long ago but never found a really good way to get better. Since I joined this program last April my skills, and confidence, have skyrocketed. Like you said, this is just what I needed and I hope you find it the same for you.

Don't be a stranger on the forum. This is where all the info flows from. Lots of great people and knowledge so just tap into it anytime you need help.

Happy playin' and good luck on your musical journey! :cheer:

Catman

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 am

AndyT wrote:
I play a Takamine myself. Twice as good as Taylor at half the price!
Them's fightin' words B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic