New guy on the block

tom18

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:15 am

Tommy,
As Marc said, the TG team is out on the left coast and they'd just be getting to work. I'm sure they'll get things running for you. I've only had had a problem with the site once. It appeared to be an SQL login error and it was resolved within an hour or so. Welcome again and good luck,
Tom

ceaser67

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks for the reply tom
Can you tell me can you log in at any time and get the lessons or are there specific times for this,to be honest Tom,i could build you a house from scratch but laptops are not my thing
i am a beginner when it comes to these things
Thanks Again
Tommy

tom18

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:43 am

Tommy,
The site should be live 24 hours a day. First thing to check is that you are logged in properly. If you've clicked the black 'Member Login' tab at the top of the home page, then entered your user name and password, you should see a message that you will directed to a protected area. At that point you should have access to entire site and all the lessons are under the Master Menu. While you're logged in the site also displays a logout link at the top of each page. If you don't see that then you may not be logged in correctly. You can use the chat room and the message board without logging in as a TARGET member. Good luck,
Tom

ceaser67

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi Tom
checked all that i have access to everything apart from the videos or any lessons,i signed up 24hrs ago and havent played a single note,as i said wrote a ticket about 20hrs ago and still nothing
Tommy

tom18

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Tommy,
I pm'd TGMatt about your problem. He's the best guy to take this up with. I think he's logged in currently so I'm sure he'll do his best to help you out.
Tom

AcousticAl

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi Tommy,

I have no doubt that they're working on your issues as I type and you'll be up & running asap.
I'm sure you can imagine that it's probably the wild west when it comes to members' different machines, operating systems, programs etc.

You'll have access to more videos and lessons than you know what to do with very soon.

Cheers!

TGMike

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is being addressed in support now. To anyone who ever has an issue always put in a ticket and we will get to ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike

ceaser67

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Thanks for that tom that is really kind of you much appreciated

ceaser67

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi All
I had a few problems getting started on TG site,i am happy to say that it has been resolved,the problem was with MY laptop,i will spare you the long and boring details
but the support team here were really helpful and very patient with me for that i thank them,anyway really looking forward to the next few months(at least),really impressed with
what i have seen so far,still trying to get used to few things as you have probably noticed lol,and thanks to all the feedback i got a few days ago its a true saying,ALL THE PEOPLE CANT BE WRONG ALL THE TIME and you were not.
Tommy

tovo

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Hey Tommy. Please to see your issue sorted out now you can focus on playing and enjoyment. The tech guys who keep this site buzzing do a great job and are very responsive as you now understand. Welcome aboard again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic