getting nowhere fast

ceaser67

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 pm

this is so frustrating i cant get anywere on this site no videos no lessons dont know what to do,had some very good feedback on the site and for that reason alone i will persevere for a bit longer,i signed up 24hours ago and havent played a single note,no lessons no videos i wrote a ticket 20hrs ago still no response,was really looking forward to playing some new tunes have to admit that seems an eternity ago now,

NOT HAPPY
Tommy :(

AcousticAl

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Tommy,

I just responded to your other intro thread. You've gotta give it at least a bit of time- for the reasons I listed in the other thread.

I can't speak for TG- but they're on California time and have probably only been in the office about 1/2 an hour this morning. A bit of patience will go a long way on here.

hasben

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Tommy, I had the same experience when I first joined. It was straightened out within a day or so. My bet is that somebody is on it right now. Once done, you have entered guitar nirvana my friend. Fred

ceaser67

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Thats fine
Thanks for taking the time to reply

ceaser67

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks for the reply Fred
Just wanted to ask Neil about FREE FALLING lol
seriously though i was starting to think that there was something wrong,i suppose i will stick it out and see what happens,just my luck i suppose
Thanks Again
Tommy

Chasplaya

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi Tommy, the support function is generally very good I've used it and had no problems its as Al said keep in mind International time zones , which can be a pain for me being ahead of the world by at least a day to the US. Also some fixes can be gained by stating specifics about your problems many founding members have dealt with 'teething' problems when the site was really in its infancy (its a toddler now). But give the support guys a chance they are very good. Hope issues get resolved for you as honestly its worth it. Justin case, everything works better if you use Firefox as your browser most of us have discovered and changed from IE to Firefox. Also you local ISP connection makes a diffrence and the age of your PC. I have constant ISP issues as NZ has very slow broadband at present so vids take an eternity for me to stream, unfortunately TG can't fix that lol

TGMike

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:13 pm

This issue is being addressed in support. This thread is going to be locked now. If anyone has a support issue please log a ticket and support issues will continue to be handled in support and not in the forum as always. We appreciate everyone's assistance in supporting our new members.

Thanks,
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic