Newbie to the world of guitar

takhak

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi George,
Welcome from Wellington ,Florida.Great people and songs here.
Enjoy it .
Jim

dekotaj

Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:51 am

Hi George,

Welcome to T.G..Not a better place to beginning your journey into the world of guitar playing.

I can tell you the greatest thing about having Neil to start your guitar journey is(no bad habits).I wish I had Neil Lessons when I first started playing,would have made a world of difference.Join in on the good music good lessons and great people on the site.And by the way check out the acoustic genius series.Lots of good stuff to start with.

Kevin
northern Illinois

RicksPick

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:31 am

Welcome George

Nice to meet you, get stuck in, upload a video,
Have fun

RicksPick

ENGLAND UK

coomba

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:53 am

G'day George
Welcome!
I'm sure you'll love it here,its a great place to be.
Cheers
Scott

stratman3

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 am

George,

Welcome from the great state of Texas. Totally Guitars is the place to be. Neil is a wonderful teacher. There is just so much to learn here and so many great songs to learn. Some times you feel you on overload and you don't know what to grap a next. I call it the "Kid in the candy store" syndrum. Like that's a problem?....Ha!!
Your gonna love it.

Gary B)

izzyhara

Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:27 am

Welcome, George, from Colorado. Yes as you can see, we are worldwide - all different levels of play and style and interests. I live so remotely in the Colorado High Country that Neil is my only instructor - oh well except for Tovo, BigBear, Chris, Chas, Suziko, MarkM, Wammer, ...... all the rest of the people on Target. We all work together to make each other better guitarists, and we have a blast doing it. Have a good time and we will see you around the forum.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic