Hi from N.J.

mzuko

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:07 am

A late arrival to guitar. Got an acoustic for my 48th from my wife. Great surprise. Play on average 10 hours a week.
I own a Taylor 414ce and a Fender strat and just got for my 50th a Paul Reed Smith hollowbody 1. A work of art.
Love classic rock and the blues, but really enjoy just playing anything.
Great site and well worth the fees. I have had several teachers but get more form sites such as Neil's and a few good books.

Lavallee

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 am

Hi MZuko, welcome to Tg fom Montreal Canada, Glad you decided to treat yourself by joining TG. So many great lessons by the best teacher, some theory up to your neck, basic, intermediary and advanced stuff and a a grwat crowd form the forum.

Marc

RicksPick

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 am

Hello Mzuko

Welcome
Lots of fun friendship and learning
Get stuck in, join the merry ship TG

RicksPick in UK

datazman

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:50 am

Hi N.J.:

I am glad you decided to type up an introduction.
Thank you for posting in my introduction.
It looks like we have found a great home here at TG.
Great lessons for all levels and a supportive Community.

Ta Ta for now.
Paul

BigBear

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 pm

mzuko wrote:
A late arrival to guitar. Got an acoustic for my 48th from my wife. Great surprise. Play on average 10 hours a week.
I own a Taylor 414ce and a Fender strat and just got for my 50th a Paul Reed Smith hollowbody 1. A work of art.
Love classic rock and the blues, but really enjoy just playing anything.
Great site and well worth the fees. I have had several teachers but get more form sites such as Neil's and a few good books.

Man, I want to know these people that are buying guitars for your birthday! You need to treat them very nicely! A Taylor 414 and a PRS? That's some nice gear! Can they adopt me although my 50th was a few years back!

Big welcome to the program. You don't say what your ability level is but 10 hours per week is a very good start. That's about where I am too but try to get more if possible. I'm a self-confessed TG-holic! lol!

Glad you're with all of us 50-somethings and let us know if we can ever help you out in any way. This is a very supportive and helpful community.

Good luck and happy playin'

Cheers! :cheer:

tom18

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 pm

mzuko,
Greetings and welcome to TG from another Garden State resident. Hope all that rain last weekend missed you and that you're enjoying the beautiful weather since. You're Founding Member decal gives you away as having been aboard for at least a few months so I'm sure you've found a lot to like here. All the best,
Tom

BigBear

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm

tom18 wrote:
mzuko,
Greetings and welcome to TG from another Garden State resident. Hope all that rain last weekend missed you and that you're enjoying the beautiful weather since. You're Founding Member decal gives you away as having been aboard for at least a few months so I'm sure you've found a lot to like here. All the best,
Tom

Wow, Paul I don't see anything under your avatar so please forgive me if I assumed you weren't a member. I hope you agree what a great program this is!

Tom, thanks for pointing out that Paul is already a TARGET member! I see all your stuff but not Paul's. Weird! Internet gremlins! ;)

datazman

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:32 pm

BigBear:

Actually I am not a Target member YET. I WILL be in two weeks.
I think the reason I am able to post is because I have purchased a few individual lessons.

Ta Ta for now.
Paul

coomba

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:33 pm

G'day mzuko
Nice collection you've got there.
I'm sure you will put them to good use here.
Welcome to TG, Great lessons and Great people!
Cheers
Scott

tovo

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Welcome aboard mate and greetings from Australia. You will get a lot out of this site, and if you are prepared to put a little bit in you will get even more back. Enjoy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic