not so new guy on the block

ceaser67

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi all,
just thought i would drop a line,firstly now that i have my laptop sorted and teething problems sorted,i must say having a great time the last few days,read quite a bit on other discussions and although ime new and not really familiar with anyone in particular,i have enjoyed watching a few videos differant folk have sent in,(and the win the guitar competition videos)to,well done to each and every one of you,also one discussion sticks out though (and i hope ime not stirring anything here)is the he is better than me thing with the videos,i think anyone who does send them in it proves how determined you are to learn and the confidence that you have is there for all to see,and this is a guitar LEARNING site,ime sure neil would have 2 of use guys than 12 i now it all people,and if by chance there is a ime better than you sort of a person out there reading this, 2 words SUNGHA JUNG check this boy out and then tell me you know it all,so anyone that does send them in(me not being one of them not so tech on computers but thats not say i never will)keep them coming it certainly builds the confidence and you are passing things on you may not realise to someone else,anyway thats me 23.00pm here so to late play guitar 6month old baby next door so i thought i would write guitar lol,
speak soon
Tommy (glasgow scotland)

AcousticAl

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Welcome (back) Tommy.

Good to hear your take on the uploads. I think everyone's on the same page now as well.

See you around.

tovo

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey Tommy, as you said you have been around a while, but welcome anyway. It's a good community here as you have identified, so hope you continue to enjoy it.

goldleaf

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi, Tommy, glad to hear from you. About the video issue, I think it came up because we are all concerned about making sure everybody in encouraged to submit videos of all types. I started from 0, didn't even have a video camera, they are pretty cheap under, $150 for what lots of people use and they work fine. All the help a person would need is for the asking. Once I bought my video camera, with a little help from a few TG'ers and I had a video posted. I definitely am not very computer or tech advanced, so if I can do it anyone can. Gary

tom18

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi Tommy,
And glad to hear you've got your access issues sorted out. You'll have a great time here; enjoy the company.
Tom

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic