Hi, I'm Ricardo

michelew

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:32 am

Hi from Sydney Richardo. I've started learning classical music and I'm really enjoying it. You'll find a mix of genres on this site.

If it's classical you're looking for, Hector's lessons are great and Neil has fantastic pieces like Bourree or Greensleeves (What Child is this?") or more modern pieces that are heavily influenced by the classical style like "Is there anybody out there?' by Pink Floyd. Check out the Master menu. It will give you an idea of the stuff on offer at the moment. But, it's not static. The TG team are adding new material almost every day.

Right now without being in Target you could try 'Scarbourough Fair', which will give you a quick taste of what to expect in the Target program.

I hope you find what you're looking for and have a great time doing it.

See you round the forum.

Michele

schm040

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 am

Welcome to the TG Community, Richardo
In the few short months, since I've joined the target program, my enjoyment of playing guitar has skyrocketed. I am just skimming the surface of what is here and I'm getting better with each hour I practice and work through the lessons. I'm starting from the beginning, reviewing fundamentals, etc...Hope you consider joining Target.
Chan

tovo

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:00 am

Hey Ricardo. My guess is you are from Spain. Not much detective work involved there I must admit but it would be good if you could tell a little more about yourself. Enjoy Target and the forum.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic