Introducing cjdriver to Totally Guitars

cjdriver

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Amir Jamal in the UK

I am a documentary filmmaker and a writer...music is a passion...

Freshman Acoustic

like Pink Floyd, Neil Young, Beatles, bits and pieces of Clapton...want to learn Chet Atkins stuff...think Jeff Beck is the greatest, but that's what he does on a fender stratocaster

a better understanding of how the guitar 'works'...linking theory to practice...on a piano, I find it is easier...everything is laid out chromatically...I can see various theoretical patterns more easily...guitar bit tricky

You can see my cv, clips from films, and even some of my electric guitar stuff (on a fender strat) at the following online profile: for my tracks click on the 'audio' tab

http://www.pbshowfolio.com/profile/amirjamal

I enjoy my work, enjoy being a dad to my daughter Amy...wish for world peace...and am growing out of the whole idea of a judgmental god...imagine it..it's easy if you try...

Lavallee

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Amir, welcome to TG, everybody here share the same interest, guitar. If you look in the available lessons you will see a lot of Clapton, Pink Floyd, the Beatles, and some Chet Atkins.

Hope you will join the Target program.

I think your link to your portfolio is broken

Marc

dieguy

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Welcome Amir,

I tried your link but I could not get it to work. I will try again later,

Bill

buddy

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Amir,

Welcome to TG and way to dive in to the forum. Like you said, The Judgmental god deal is a real bummer of a way to live. It is so liberating to discover a new and totally free and loving way to live.

Bud

wrench

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Welcome aboard Amir. There's lots to do and learn here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

TGMatt

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:43 pm

welcome to TG

AndyT

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:59 am

Welcome to TG Amir.

If you have questions about God, then feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to discuss it with you or anyone else on the side.

You have some things in common with AcousticAl, our resident Film maker.

sws626

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 am

Hi Amir & welcome. You'll find a lot of good stuff here in line with your musical interests. The recent Clapton additions are almost overwhelmingly good.

-Stuart

tovo

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:45 am

Hi Amir welcome aboard from Australia. Sounds like a very interesting job you have. I hope you enjoy yourself here at TG.

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:50 am

Welcome to TG Amir, you really need to check out the TARGET programme now though. Good choice to come here though plenty to occupy you and good friends to make.

Cheers

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic