Introducing panzercpa to Totally Guitars

Lavallee

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 am

Hi Mark, welcome to TG from Montreal Canada. Thanks for updating your intro. You are at the best place to learn to right method when beginning. In the Target program you have a lot of info for beginners with all the the videos to learn from the best teacher. You cvn learn at your own rhythmwith Target plus there is always someone who can help in the forum.

Marc

panzercpa

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 am

Did you sign up for Target?
How did you like it?
Is a good "hand holding" series for
those of us who wonder how we'll ever
get out fingers to move like that?

Thanks
Mark

Lavallee

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi Mark, you will noticed below the avatar is the target logo. So all of those who have this are member of Target. I find that there is a good guide line since you have all the beginners lessons showing the basics, the chords description videos, the Genius series with the theory, the camp fire songs which are simple strumming, you can learn to sing, electric guitar lessons and of course all the lessons from Neil which guide you not only in the song but the techniques to help in other songs. The great thing about Target is that you have access to the best teacher whenever you want and go at your own rhythm.

I have been member for almost a year and visit the site pretty much every day. The risk is minimal and the benefits are endless.

I hope for you that you will join

Marc

panzercpa

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Thank you for your response,
I'll check it out this weekend.

Mark

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi Mark, many thanks for the updated intro. Target has to be the best value for money there is at preent for guitar tuition. Neil is the best and the lesson options are almost endless. The friends you make on the Forum is almost worth the money in its own right. The members are always around to give friendly advice and assistance.

Chas

johnrfeeney

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:23 pm

agree - i continually go back to the lessons that Neil had put together and really like the acoustic genius series

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic