Introductions

TGMatt

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 pm

as I have said..it is a work in progress..most fill it out nicely...some do not even though they can skip if they choose, so we will work through how to prevent that..in he meantime, say hello to who you want to...we will delete the non starters until we have the process nailed

synchroscape

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi all and thanks again to all the warm welcomes. As a recent new "paid" member (and I now know that it is worth every cent) I have met close to 30 very sincere and warm people here from all over the globe, who took a few minutes of their own personal time to give me a once over and extend a courteous and cordial welcome. I am here as I am sure the rest of us are to master or learn properly that which I love- my guitar. That said and trying not to get off topic I believe people should have the courtesy to take the first step and tell something about themselves, when introducing. I admit that I am somewhat socially introverted (maybe a bit camera shy) but still looking forward to input from when I post first video. We are all adults here with a family theme, and I know how much time in the past I have wasted on "Social Sites" with no benefit but in here there is a common goal, and yes the more time on comp keys- the less time on strings- but it says to me that something not right. If I may I would like to offer up that I had to watch instructional video on forum usage 3 or 4 times before filling out intro as I am a bit of a caveman technologically. Maybe it could be a bit more persuasively noted to watch that very helpful video when joining. Keep up the great work All and Thank-You again to they that took part of their own time to personally greet me...now it's back to strings (lol).-Dave.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic