Introducing jbone21 to Totally Guitars

tovo

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Jeff from Chandler, AZ

I'm 32 and decided to pick up my guitar that has been collecting dust for 10 years...time to learn to play my favorite songs and have some fun!

I have a Yamaha acoustic.

Love all acoustic sounds...Clapton is great and love Dave Matthews.

Get good enough to hear a song or see the tab and play it.

I'm a business man!

I'm a big runner and love working out!

tovo

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Jeff from Australia. Arizona is that right? Been there, loved it actually. Nice wide streets and nice and hot. Drank lot's of corona and chatted to to local girls who found me quite exotic. Being green kinda helps.

Good luck with your guitar goals, get into Target and you will learn more than you can handle.

Cheers mate.

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Welcome to TG Jeff, good decision to join us, thats the first step now the real deal is the actual TARGET programme, thats the 'Candy store'.

Also check out the Groups and the ret of the Forum lots of goodies to be found there also.

Cheers

Chas NZ

BobR

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi Jeff,

Glad you're dusting off the guitar you'll really enjoy it here.

Bob

from MA.

haoli25

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Hello Jeff. Welcome to the TG Forum. As other have said, this is the place to get your guitar playing up to speed. Neil has the best lessons on the internet, but the great lessons barely scratch the surface of all that is available on this site. Join the TARGET program and take advantage of all of it. If you need any help navigating or if you have any questions, just ask.

Bill

cosmicmechanic

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi Jeff

Are you sure you don't want to wait another 20 years before getting good at guitar?

Just joking, but that is what happened to many of us, with obligations and all, and now a site like this is the medium that can jumpstart our progress, since we can access Neil's lessons according to our schedules. Once you've tasted it ...

Oh yeah, welcome.

Pierre

izzyhara

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 am

Welcome Jeff. I am just up the road a piece - in Colorado. Well it is certainly a lot closer than Chas and those guys !! Life gets in the way of enjoying our music. With all the fabulous instruction from Neil, and motivation from my forum friends, I am finding the time and loving every minute of it. You have picked the best spot for sure. Join us in Target. Izzy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic