Introducing richpizzini to Totally Guitars

richpizzini

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 pm

My name is Rich Pizzini. I'm a semi-retired chiropractor that sells beer for a living now. Good times...

I was a saxophone player as a child and young adult. I've been away from music for 20 years. I asked my wife for a guitar this Christmas and now I can't put the thing down.

It's a cheap Walmart guitar for now...but it works. I have my eye on a nice Fender at the local guitar store.

I have really enjoyed learning Blackbird...and I am now starting to buy access to some of Neil Young's tunes. I want to get into just about everything.

I want to bring my guitar to a party and crank out an hour of kick-ass tunes. That would be great.

I think this website is GREAT! I'm going to ask my wife for a year's subscription this Christmas! Thanks for doing this, Neil.

Lavallee

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi Rich, welcome to TG from Montreal Canada. It is great that you are already having fun, wait til you join the Target program with all the techniques, theory and all the lessons, you will run out of free time.

Marc

haoli25

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi Rich. A beer salesman...my kind of people!!! :) This is the home of the best lessons on the internet and you won't believe the international cast of friendly people here to help you along the way. After you have tried out a few of the Neil Young lessons, I suggest you take the 6-month tour of TARGET. You will never regret it. It is the complete 'candy store' for guitar players. As a new guitar player, it will help you get off to the right atart and put you on the short track to being the life of the party with your "kick-ass" tunes. Glad you are here.

Bill Image

neverfoundthetime

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Welcome Rich! Bone cracking and beer selling? You'll fit in here just fine. Neil only deals in kick-ass songs so get your parties lined up soon. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

sws626

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Welcome, Rich. A lesson or two from Neil and you'll be hooked. You'll find without exception that the Target program is the best investement any of us here have made in learning. With a bit of perseverence and encouragement from the group here, I'm sure you will be able to fulfill your ambition to liven up a party with your guitar. A lot of members who wouldn't have dreamed of playing to an audience when they joined are doing so regularly now.

-Stuart

richpizzini

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks for the encouragement, Stuart.

richpizzini

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Thanks, Bill.

BobR

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Rich,

You will really have a great time here. I know you won't regret joining, this is the best place to learn guitar and have fun doing it.

Bob
Not a beer salesmen but I enjoy drinking it :woohoo:

tovo

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Rich welcome aboard from way down South in Australia. Hope you can meet your guitar related goals, here on TG you have all the tools needed to help you along the way. Enjoy.

AcousticAl

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Mmmm beer.

Welcome aboard, Rich. I play a Fender cd220sce and I love it!

See you in the forums.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic