Introducing noahbodenhall to Totally Guitars

noahbodenhall

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Noah, Montreal Canada

I first picked up a guitar when i was 15yo, at around 20 I could really had good technical skills but never much muscial knowledge. I left it all for family and life in general. Now 35 and kinda mostalgic about it all

I owe an electric, acoustic and nylon string guitar, nothing to write home about but fun to have when i want a particular sound.

I love blues and rock. But open to anything that sounds good. I have a thing for the spanish flavor (nylon string).

I want to improve my musical knowledge and get my "chops" back. Hopefully get a few nice songs down so i can impress my GF

IT consultant...

haoli25

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Hi Noah. Glad you are here. TG has it all, great lessons, music theory, singing tips, etc. etc. Neil has the lessons for your acoustic, Steve has the electric lessons, and Hector will have you bringing out the nylon string. I suggest that you take the TARGET program for a spin. You will never regret it. It is the entire 'candy store' for a guitar player. All the friendly folks in the Forum are just a bonus and will be only to glad to help you if you need it. Just ask.

Bill

sws626

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi Noah,

Welcome aboard. You'll find that a lot of us have a similar background, though many, including myself, took much longer breaks before coming back to to the guitar. The TG lessons have made a huge difference in how I approach the instrument and you'll find the Forum community very supportive. Glad you've found us.

-Stuart

BobR

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi Noah,

You'll find everything you like here and so much more.

Welcome.

Bob

tovo

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey Noah from Australia. Welcome aboard, there are a heap of great Canadians on this site and I hope you will be another. Your quest to impress your girlfriend is a noble one and I hope you succeed! Enjoy.

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:47 am

Hi Noah,

Welcome to TG its a great place to be, awesome lessons and friendly members. AS has been said try out the TARGET programme you won't regret it

Chas New Zealand

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic