Introducing lary to Totally Guitars

lary

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Larry Vinson Arcadia Florida

late 40's Took 20 years off now rededicated for 1 year went online hunting playing info and ran into your site and learned from your partial lesson ventura highway. Thanks by the way. As i kept searching i kept finding myself on your mini lessons which all seemed to be correct. There is alot of mis-info out there

taylor 814 grand auditorium, gibson les paul, taylor 12 string,gretsch country gentleman

classic rock

sws626

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi Larry,

Welcome aboard. I stumbled upon TG in much the same way. There's nothing else close to this anywhere else on the internet. Neil's lesssons are great and the community that's grown up around this site is priceless. Glad to have you here.

-Stuart

haoli25

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Hello Larry. What a great collection of guitars you have. TG is a great place to give them all a work out. Neil's lessons are the best on the internet. Browse around the site and try a few of the Free Lessons, check out the Community Groups, and maybe recommend a song ot two. When you are ready to take the plunge, give the TARGET program a spin. You will never regret it. Glad to have you with us.

Bill

coomba

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:51 pm

G'day Larry
Welcome from Oz
I too searched the web for lessons,we have probably tried some of the same sites.
Rest assured you are in the right place now.The amount of great lessons and people here will keep you very busy.
Enjoy
Cheers
Scott

BobR

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Hi Larry,

Glad you've joined. Yes, The lessons here are correct. You will definitely learn a lot here. BTW I like you collection of guitars. I am a bit jealous :woohoo:

Bob

tovo

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi Larry. Welcome from another Australian. (We are multiplying like rabbits here on TG). Nice guitars, I play Taylor and Les Paul as well, no 12 string though. Good to see you have joined Target, that's where it's at. Enjoy.

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:41 am

HI Larry Welcome to TG good decision to join the TARGET programme thats the real deal mate. Nice beginners collection of guitars lol, if you didn't have G.A.S. before you will soon.

see ya around

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic