Introducing astoria to Totally Guitars

astoria

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Jim located Los Angeles CAlifornia

i am 52 year old native of Manhattan New York ...I started when I was 19 drop it when i was 21 when I went into ht e Marines and picked it up again in June 2009.................Lessons are always a good tool to learn anything and the man who thinks he knows everyhing is just kidding himself...This website just has acomfortable feel to it makes you feel welcome!

I own a black Epiphone les paul I run through a Marshall MG10....Tio pick it up and play like Albert King , Clapton .SRV.......The blues

The Blues classic rock

Attend jam sessions and be able jump in a contribute in a positive way

hockey,Baketball,boxing, and sports in general and my Family more than anything else

coomba

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:39 pm

G'day Jim
Welcome from Australia
If its good lessons your after then you will love this site.(even better in the Target section).
Ive been here a couple of months now and I can't stop raving about TG to my mates.
The people here are very supportive and friendly so I know you will enjoy it here.
Cheers
Scott

haoli25

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi Jim. You have came to the right place. So fire up that Les Paul and Marshall amp and settle back with a lesson or two. In no time you will hooked and ready to take the plunge into the TARGET program. That is where the real 'keys to the candy store' are at. And you will surprised at how quickly you become the STAR of the jam sessions. Glad to have you here Jim.

Bill

BobR

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi Jim,

Well there's no better place to be to learn the guitar. The lessons are the best you'll find, and everyone is always helpful.

Enjoy!!

Bob

tovo

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi Jim, welcome from another Australian. You're right about the site, it's full of helpful and friendly people who will do their best to make you feel welcome. Enjoy.

AcousticAl

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Hey there, Jim.
You have a similar story to many others on here-- about leaving the guitar for many years and coming back to it again.

With TG's help, you'll be leading those jam sessions in no time!!

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 am

HI Jim and Welcoem to TG, good decision to join us, everyone will tell you the TARGET programme is the real deal though so check it out.

HOpefully you'll stay with us, see ya around the site

Chas New Zealand

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic