Introducing jimmy2010 to Totally Guitars

Lavallee

Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Jim is my name and I am from earth. Please do not hold that against me, we are not all the same.

A friend told me about this site, he has played over forty years and really liked it. This man has taught me so much in a very short time, I am certain this will be good. So here I am, I don't have any goals or time lines for what I want to learn. I just love to learn and play music. I hope I never stop learning and playing.

I have played many instruments, guitar, bass, drums, piano, but primarily I am interested in six string, techniques and styles I am far from mastering the guitar I will need another five hundred years or so to do that, I have played about twenty five years now.

I enjoy Blues, Rock, metal, Rock-A-Billy, Punk, Jazz, Classical, some Country in that order. I have been playing some Beatles, Stones, Who, Rose Tattoo, Ramones, Led Zep, Black Sabbath, AC-DC, Ted Nugent, Tom Petty, Metalica, Scorpions, Hendrix, Tommy Bolin, ZZ Top, 2,4,5 12bar in A and E,

I would like to be a good enough guitarist to jam with anyone I meet and be able to keep up. (this is the part that will take about five hundred years to accomplish) I have been lucky enough to meet some incredible talent and all I can say is thank you to all who play I learn a little bit from each one of you!

RicksPick

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:16 am

Hello Jim
Hello Earthling

Welcome to TG

RicksPick

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic