Introducing sam09jw to Totally Guitars

sam09jw

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Introduce your name and location here

Samantha Silverdale Washington

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group ), when did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how you ended up here?

I know how to play piano and love to sing. My boyfriend also loves to sing. So we decided it would be fun to sing and play guitar together and as we get more advanced, fit the piano in there as well. Im 19 and love all variations of music. I joined mainly because I like learning new things!

What Kind of Guitar do you play, do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

Just bought a new acoustic Yamaha as a starter and have a piano.

What is your favourite music to play? to listen too? what kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

Love all kinds but prefer to play and sing country. Would like to learn how to play country songs.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

I definitely want to be able to sing and harmonize well with my boyfriend. I know it will take a lot of time and effort but in the long run it will be worth it.

If you would like to share your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say

I work at orange julius and plan to take college classes soon. Plan on getting cullinary and business management degree.

Anything else you would like to share ?, family, hobbies outside of Guitar you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk.. and everyone imbetween: whatever else you may want to add

I'll think about that one!

haoli25

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello Samantha, glad you decided to join us here at TG. This is a great place to learn to play the guitar. Neil's lessons are the best on the internet and there is a large international group of great people and fine musicians here to help you if you get stuck or have a questions. Happy playing.

Bill

neverfoundthetime

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Smart move Sam, joining TG Guitar University. Welcome from Switzerland and we all hope you have a ball here... and learn a thing or two too!
Chris

Chasplaya

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:16 am

Hi Samantha or is it Sam? Welcome to TG, you've come to the right place young lady, certainly the best place to learn guitar at present online that is. Ever need help with anything sing out and someone will come along with a helping hand. Oh and its great to see someone younger joining the site keep us oldies in check lol

Chas New Zealand

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic