Introducing volman13 to Totally Guitars

dekotaj

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Introduce your name and location here

Erik Brown
Missouri

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group ), when did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how you ended up here?

Just trying to start playing, I want to try something that I have dreamed of doing all my life, play the guitar.

What Kind of Guitar do you play, do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

Acoustic, very basic

What is your favourite music to play? to listen too? what kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

nothing particular

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

Listen, learn to pick up music on my own and play

If you would like to share your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say

I woork in Finance, teach Tae Kwon Do, and love my kids

Anything else you would like to share ?, family, hobbies outside of Guitar you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk.. and everyone imbetween: whatever else you may want to add

pretty outgoing, do everything

haoli25

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Hello Erik. Welcome to TG, it's good to have you with us. You have certainly came to the right place. Neil has the best lessons on the internet. His lessons cater to the newest beginners to the most advanced lessons. You will be playing some of your favorites in no time. If you get stuck or if you have a question, just ask. There is a great community of fine musicians here to help you and encourage you. Drop into the Forum sometime, there is always something going on there and your thoughts, opinions, and questions are always welcome there. Happy playing.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic