Introducing skyb85 to Totally Guitars

moparman

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:00 am

Introduce your name and location here

I listen to mostly metal, mainly american & scandanavian metal Dimmu Borgir, Meshuggah, Lamb of God, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Opeth, Soilwork, In Flames, Scar Symmetry, Tool, Bloodbath, Children of Bodem, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Old Man's Child, Strapping Young Lad, Animals As Leaders, Chimaira and you get the picture.....

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group ), when did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how you ended up here?

Im 24 I started when I was 14. I can Play a lot of what I listen to and am looking for help on the stuff I can't catch with my ear.

What Kind of Guitar do you play, do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

I Play a Gibson Flying V gothic, with a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier and mesa cab

What is your favourite music to play? to listen too? what kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

Favorite is metal, I want more metal.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

wow i dont know

If you would like to share your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say

who cares

Anything else you would like to share ?, family, hobbies outside of Guitar you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk.. and everyone imbetween: whatever else you may want to add

TGMatt

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:09 am

welcome to TG.

Hope you find some neat stuff here..

Edited your post slightly a we are a family site..no cursing

Thx and welcome again

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic