Introducing ikingone to Totally Guitars

buddy

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:07 am

Introduce your name and location here

Whats up strangers. My name is Jeff and I've picked up and put down the guitar more times than I can remember. I'm starting from scratch but have a good reason to learn this time. Help me and hopefully my skills dont have to help you one day since im in the medical field. Thanks

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group ), when did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how you ended up here?

I'm 29 grew up around bands. Love music. Main music is Punk. Lagawagon OP IVY, Social D, Rise Against. But still love the classics like Johnny C and the Stones. Just went thru a divorce from a country girl and country music seems to be captivating my soul.

What Kind of Guitar do you play, do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

Acoutic every now and than electric. But ultimately the story in my soul is more of a tale. I'd like to sing just need some back up with me. I have some interesting stories and I'd like to work on a Johnny Cash style.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

Sing and strum to a crowd of strangers

If you would like to share your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say

Medic

haoli25

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:08 am

Hello Jeff. Glad you decided to join us at TG. With a little effort on your part, you will be amazed at how quickly you progress. Neil has the best lessons on the internet and there are many, many fine musicians from all over the world willing to help you if you get stuck or have a question. When you have a chance drop by the Forum and pick a topic. Your thoughts, opinions, and questions are always welcome. Happy playing.

Bill

scotta

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi Jeff! Welcome to TG. Glad to have you with us. This is a great place to learn anything you need to know about guitar and music in general. Neil is a great teacher and the amount of songs and lessons here is enough to keep you occupied for a long time. The forum is also full of supportive people from all over the world who are always willing to help if you have a problem or question.

Enjoy!
Scott

tom18

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Welcome aboard Jeff. You've found a great place to learn guitar and make a few friends in the process. Enjoy the site!
Tom
New Jersey

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic