Introducing pistolknot to Totally Guitars

tomdammen

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

I'm Victoria, I love Muse, Slipknot, Sex Pistols, just rock in general. I'm predominantly a violinist but I love my guitars as well =D .

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

I am completely self-taught at guitar, have been learning for about a year and a half. Unfortunately I have very short fingers, so some chords are just completely impossible. I am by no means "good" at guitar, but I have a lot of musical knowledge so I'm somewhere beyond beginner.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

I play lots of accoustic stuff. I also have an electric and half a band (a friend learning bass, and I have been writing lyrics for years) but until that works out, I do accoustic stuff. I sing whilst playing but prefereably not if anyone else is looking.

AcousticAl

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:56 pm

A violinist that loves rock-- interesting combo!
You've done well to find TG, the next step will be Target on here. That will let you upload your playing for Neil to see and comment on. Baby steps though.

Welcome to the site!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic