Introducing rawrosie to Totally Guitars

Lavallee

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

names rosanna live in australia . moved from new zealand last year.

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

im 15, i just want to show my granddad that i can play the gat an play around the group. my poppa plays everyday but he lives in New Zealand so i cant ask him to teach me. and the group wants me too play the gat wj=hile they sing.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

acustic gutiar. i only have the one gutiar it try and play but i am only a beginner. maybe a beginners beginner haha. lower than begginer.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

just old school music , stuf you can jam to. like regaee an soul jam rnb. but my favourite music to listen to is rnb,hiphop,soul,rap. kind of stuff just wat i was brought up with.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

too know as many songs as possible it would be good to learn all the old school songs mum and dad would listen too. just real slow.

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

i work in a supermarket, and im still in school. yr11

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

i love watching people play the gat. its awesome. all the group knows how too. just not me, hha.

RicksPick

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:16 am

Hi Rosanna

Another member from down under
Welcome

RicksPick

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic