Introducing tmacr6 to Totally Guitars

tmacr6

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 am

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

Thomas, Florence AL

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

im 25 and i got my first guitar for my 24th birthday. i have been playing for a year now and i have played almost every day for that year.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

i play acustic and electric. i LOVE playing older music along my my age groups popular music. I also really enjoy playing red hot chili peppers. i joined this site to learn fire and rain.

RicksPick

Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:51 am

Hello Thomas

1 Year of constant playing
Well done on the dedication
With that level of commitment progress must be good?

RicksPick

tmacr6

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:04 pm

well progress always seems to come in waves for me. i always practice just befor bed and again when i wake up and the things i struggle with at night always seem to just work for me in the morning. so far the hardest thing that i have learned is hotel california (not the solo though) and more than words by extreme. My only regret about playing is i wish i had started much younger in my life!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic