Introducing linfordson to Totally Guitars

hall

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

Jeff Joslin, Florence SC

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

I have a brother that plays guitar, and have always wanted to learn. Recently I had heart surgery and had to quit smoking. So to keep my self occupied, I chose to learn the guitar.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

I own an Ibanez Gio. With an Danelectro honey tone amp. I had a fender star caster acoustic electric, but retuned it and bought the Ibanez.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

Classic rock, some classical. I would like to learn finger picking style, or spanish flamenco.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

To be able to play what ever comes to mind with out it sounding like mud.

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

I am unemployed at the moment, but going to school for computer animation.