Introducing cerebral1991 to Totally Guitars

dennisg

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

I picked up a guitar when i was 12 but i started playing the drums before I even decided to play the guitar but what really inspired me to play the guitar was my father who played guitar for churches when he was little so one day I asked him to teach a couple chords and since then I've been hooked

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

I play a LTD kirk hammet 202 which I just bought recently I also have a johson acoustic and ibanez electric and epiphone les paul special edition.I would love one day to able to get a les paul or a reall expensive esp

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

I really don't have a favorite to play but if I had to choose it would be Metallica and I like to listen pretty much and kind of music but i really enjoy any metal from the 80's to now. And my playing style will differ depending on what i'm feeling at the time

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

My goal would have to be to learn as much as i can about the guitar and music and learning songs