Introducing mucho95 to Totally Guitars

aussiehomer

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:15 am

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

hello my name is hazimbaharin i stay in malaysia johor bahru

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

im a very fan of a music since im in grade 5 but my mom take me to the muzic class when i in form 1 and now i have been playing guitar bout 1 half year and my friends told me to learn more bout guitar here.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

my guitar is a kapok guitar im very crazy about guitar

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

i like country muzic,on the radio im listen the muzic im like strumming tyle plucking style

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

i want to play a guitar around the world and be abest musician in the world

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

im just in the high school im dont hane work job or business

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

i dont want to share about family n i love guitar n i learn a fasola notes

haoli25

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:21 am

Hello Hazimbaharin. Welcome to TG, glad you decided to join us. This is a great place to learn to play the guitar. If you need any help, just ask.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic