Introducing 3daysgrace to Totally Guitars

Catman

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

hey everyone im robbie and really want to learn to play good like eveyone else and i live near dallas texas

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

well im 14 and, i started liking guitar a years or so ago since my dad had always tryed playing (he wasnt really good, but all he wanted was to play) so i decided well ill learn then teach him. i was getting some lessons then the teacher got his car repossed so he couldnt teach me forcing him to quit, so i just stopped playing then one day remembered i had promised my father id learn then teach him

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

i have one acoustic guitar (sorry for any spelling errors). since i never really showed a big intrest in guitar playing till now my mom didnt get me anymore guitars

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

rock, rock, anything. well actually not death metal rock but just normally three days grace rock, and i love three days grace my favorite band ever

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

to first learn then teach my father, then play better than my friend and eventually make a band and have little concerts around the neighboorhood

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

well i have a 1966 ford mustang (but the funny thing is that in my neighboorhood 4 other people have the same car) but mine is me and dads blood, sweet, and tears all in one.