Introducing dflremo to Totally Guitars

kirbySfan

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

well hello my name is diego lopez i'm a colombian 16 years old men and i love guitar and singing

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

i took up the guitar about 1 and a half year by my own and since then i've never had guitar lessons and i'm playing very well but i know i can do it better

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

i play a 7 years old biscane seven electric guitar that my brother bought but he never learned to play

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

get to be really good at it because i already have a band and i plan to live for that

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

i'm still studying and i'm at 10th grade and i will live from music because the music is gorgeous for me it's perfect

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

if i have the opportunity with my music change the world and teach the masses of ignorant and empty people to be a real human being with sense and spirit also buy a new guitar because i need it :) and of course teach the whole world that Colombia is not that third world country that sells cocaine to the world and that we don't live on trees or stuff like that is my opinion on how the media controls the mind of people and makes the ignorant of what happens to the world also controls what we eat what we know and i go against that control everybody says i'm crazy but wasn't Einstein crazy on his time but i think they say i'm crazy because they don't understand what i'm saying and actually that's why i'm crazy for the thanks for give me this opportunity to talk hope one day the people hear me and learn to think by themselves