Introducing sevendust to Totally Guitars

TGMatt

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

Brett from michigan

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

mid 20's came across these online video sessions casuse i wanted to learn how to play angel's son by sevendust, ive been playing guitar for about 4 months now.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

i have an acoustic as of now but plan on getting a prs, esp, or schecter relatively soon.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

i cant play to many songs just yet, i listen to sevendust, lil nino, 311, deftones, parkway drive, dallas green aka alexis on fire, a day to remember, and pretty much anything that catches my intrest. i would like to learn how to play somewhere along the lines of most of the bands that i have listed...

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

to one day be as good as tim mahoney (311) and clint lowery (sevendust).